• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

What is the advantage of GM poisoning?

G

My Assassin is at 98.7 poisoning. Since they changed poisoning to 12 uses, I really haven't had the need to poison much. What advantage is there to GM this skill?

thx

I

imported_Kallie Pigeon

Considering how difficult it is to gm you would think there would be more to it than just a slightly greater chance to inflict lethal poison and a slightly lower mana cost, but I think that is what happens. I did it and have noticed some improvement but it is slight.

Poo

The Grandest of the PooBah’s
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
besides the 100% chance of inflicting leathal?

N

Nerf-Herder

Lethal poison is noticably harder to cure than deadly poison. Especially if your victim insists on using normal mage cures.

G

I have not seen a 100% chance of lethal poisoning someone in pvp. Perhaps only in pvm?

I

imported_Spiritless

100.0 poisoning skill = 100% chance to inflict lethal poisoning to your target through infectious strike, PvP or PvM.