• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(Question) What is min spirit speak to see dead?

Bob_the_fart_guy

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
For some reason... this simple question does not seem to be posted anywhere that I can find. Mind you I said that "I can find" I'm sure its out there somewhere, but for some reason I can't find it.

There is a lot of in-depth stuff on spirit speak, but my simple sounding question does not seem to be posted anywhere. :(

What is the minimum level of spirit speak that I need to be able to see dead players? Weather they are standing still or walking? I know that anyone can see a dead player if the dead player is in war mode or running. But I thought that if I had a "said amount" of spirit speak, that I could see them weather standing still (not in war mode) or simply walking.

Does anyone know this number?

MareJadeSky

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
you can talk once u hit gm of high so people once see the oooooooooooooooo over ur head but i think it was 90 or 95 when i started seeing people that were dead and under standing there ooooooooooo