• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

What is Flint's Pungent Brew used for?

SuperKen

Slightly Crazed
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I found a keg of the stuff and was wondering what it's used for, and if it's useful.

Since the keg is completely full, and technically, not mine, I don't want to test out a bottle since I don't have the expansion and I'm pretty sure I wouldn't be able to make any for myself.

I checked UO guide, but there's nothing on the topic.

Also, to the GBU person who lost this (name started with a Cas-something), feel free to contact me @ 51520025 on ICQ or to ask Airhaun to get in touch with me for the return of the keg. I'm kinda assuming it's worth something?

Y

Yalp

it's a quest reward for one of the human npc's in the underworld dungeon, i believe you can do the quest as many times as you like. To date I am not sure of it's use either.

Proserpina

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Alternate to nudity and sake? Body shots? Where's Xel when you need him!

No idea what's it's used for, but it's an easy quest in the Underworld. The first time through you get a bottle of it, when you go back the second time you get the keg. Keep the wine bottle - even if you drink it, you need it to refill from the keg.

You can't do the quest multiple times on the same character though - even if you do threaten Quartermaster Flint with a slow and painful death.

SuperKen

Slightly Crazed
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thanks for the replies, I guess it isn't worth anything then. I was kinda hoping it was like an Explosion Pot or something haha.

Lord Gareth

UO Content Editor | UO Chesapeake & Rares News
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
It is worth something if you own a tavern. Some roleplayers might want to obtain them.

L

Lady Tiger

do the quest and get some of that brew...it's fun to drink (or i'm just a lush these days)
the affects of it make you want to quit drinking.