• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

What is cap for Reflect Physical Damage?

Jazzer

Adventurer
(1) Can you get "Reflect Physical Damage" up to 100%? (2) Has anyone tried doing it? I am curious to see how much damage it actually reflects back to the attacker. (3) What kind-of numbers have you seen? (4) Do you think it is worth crafting a "Reflect Physical Damage" armor set?

Thank you for your time and wisdom!

Kylie Kinslayer

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
afaik the cap is 250.... or the last I knew it was in pvm, not a clue when it comes to pvp.

have never tried it to see if it's worthwhile though. I prefer all kinds of other mods over it.

Jazzer

Adventurer
Something to try out on the Test Center maybe. I don't know how you could get RPD up that high but, if you could, that would be an inactive/active, reactive secondary weapon capable of producing high damage. Kinda cool. Theoretically, if you take 60 Hpts. of damage you would return 150 Hpts. (60x2.5-150) of your own damage and then have your own attack and damage to take into account.

I don't know the cap on stat but, if it is 15% then you would need it on 17 items. I don't think that is possible and like you said, there are better options with less effort. They have the Damage Eaters that do up to 30%. I guess an additional 18 Htps. (60x0.3-150) in damage is better than nothing.

dvv

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
I’ve wondered about a rpd suit for a while. If you make it let us know how it goes.

Kylie Kinslayer

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
I don't know the cap on stat but, if it is 15% then you would need it on 17 items.

Stat cap is 20 on Reforging and loot drops... 15 on imbuing. Some artifacts can have 30 (helm of vengeance)