• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

What If!

• Thread starter TheCookieFamily
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
T

TheCookieFamily

EA kept the server(s) open but didn't update them at all and there would be no DADDI or MOMI (erasing of old Sims and/or houses no longer in use) and you had to deal with the monstrous bugs that would mysteriously start appearing?

This way you could all play, but you could play the way BVer's had to when we simply got shoved to the side because nobody liked it.

The situations are very similar here. I would like to see them keep the server(s) open but never maintain them.

How ironic, how funny! Since I no longer play anyways, I can be the one pointing out the obvious and LAUGHING!!

Ha! Ha! NO ONE LIKES EA LAND! GET OVER IT!

"Sorry, but EA must focus on other more important matters."

That's just my viewpoint on all of this...

....you cheerleaders...
AHA!
lmao!

To commemorate this moment I may burn my TSO CDs.

I know I'm like 1 against 100 here but it doesn't matter, your pixels are gonna be deleted anyways, so it doesn't really matter! HA! Bye bye pixels! Bye bye houses!

Jackiee

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
EA kept the server(s) open but didn't update them at all and there would be no DADDI or MOMI (erasing of old Sims and/or houses no longer in use) and you had to deal with the monstrous bugs that would mysteriously start appearing?

This way you could all play, but you could play the way BVer's had to when we simply got shoved to the side because nobody liked it.

The situations are very similar here. I would like to see them keep the server(s) open but never maintain them.

How ironic, how funny! Since I no longer play anyways, I can be the one pointing out the obvious and LAUGHING!!

....you cheerleaders...
AHA!
lmao!

I know I'm like 1 against 100 here but it doesn't matter, your pixels are gonna be deleted anyways, so it doesn't really matter! HA! Bye bye pixels! Bye bye houses!
Bye Bye cookie! :heart:

F

Founder

....you cheerleaders...
AHA!
lmao!

I hope you get a Red Ring of Death on your X-Box360.

C

CanIhaveYourStuf

....you cheerleaders...
AHA!
lmao!

well since u axed i think folks r gonna take thirteen-hour videos of their screens in tso, then loop them for continuous playback, so it will be like the game never ended. You can get the new simulated TSO DVD's online or from YooToob

Yay! Let's make ANOTHER pizza!

Oh hai

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Is this like your eighth post since you supposedly left? How pathetic.

B

Big Mac

I think someone left Worlds Chat running...why can't they do the same to TSO? I guess TSO runs on more servers and more expensive to keep running?

I wouldn't care if they somehow downgraded to a single server with a single map with no future updates and it's left as it...just as long as TSO lived somehow. (Could everyone who is left all fit? lol) Sucks there's the mentality "Well, we won't fund to update this game anymore, so we'll just close it in 3 months instead of letting the addicts pay and stay for a bit longer than that.)

I've moved on to SL, but while you can play games in it...it's not a game, but a virtual chat world. There's won't be a TSO replacement unless a Sims 2 Online comes out in a few years...or someone makes a similar game where one has to take care of his characters needs.

S

SimTripps

If they could find someone willing to host the game, then it could continue.... but this ain't gonna happen lol... The Sims franchise, and any profits associated with it, are (or should be lol) controlled by EA. They're not going to hand it over to someone else to manage and 'own'..

Gee too bad, because I've got available server capacity to run it, and I'd charge less, if not no, subscription lol.. The only problem is you'd all be on your own in terms of updates, bug fixes, etc. :p