• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

What I would like to see

Envy

SotA Forum Moderator
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Campaign Patron
With all the changes that are occurring in Stratics, I would love the forums to move forward into other games other than UO. Although I always loved UO, I believe Stratics needs to be more progressive and expand into other games rather than being stuck on Ultima Online.

I would like to suggest the following:-

- Shroud of the Avatar
- Albion Online
- Crowfall
- Shards Online

Taylor

Former Stratics CEO (2011-2014)
VIP
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Benefactor
Stratics previously hosted websites for numerous games as recently as October 2014, listed in the "Other Games" archive. The challenge was finding dedicated teams of people who could populate and maintain Stratics (strategy + statistics) resources. I'm not sure what the senior staff has in store, but it looks like they're considering expanding beyond UO again at some point in the future. See Nexus' comment here: Join SotA Stratics!.