• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

What I see with the spawn in Serps Hold

T

Trebr Drab

Event spawn on GL. There are 5 Vanguard Controllers, each on a Nightmare, and they seem to be the main thing to take out here. Everything else seems to be summoned by these 5, and after a time period of about 2 minutes they all dispel, in a puff of black smoke, just like when they die. Not all at the same time, in groups. I think because different Controllers summoned them at different times.

I've also seen puffs of black smoke where I saw nothing, so there may be stealthing spawn summoned as well.

Some of the spawn, the lowly sorts, can be pulled away from the area. But others, like Wisps, teleport back.

The spawn on GL is in the northern parts of the city buildings. The bank area is safe...for now.

T

Trebr Drab

And as I posted that from a hiding place in the northern tower at the bridge that divides Serps Hold, I just saw a Vanguard Controller there, then he dissappeared.

R

Repo

Yes, it appears that the controllers are truely controlling the spawn. Once they hit a certain point of life, they spawn up some buddies to help them out. If they're around long enough, they go poof. Point is to get the controller killed as quickly as possible