• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

What have you NEVER done in the game?

G

Hail: With all the post on PvP, PvM, Crafting, Factions, ect. What have you NEVER done in the game? I have never Killed another player, or, I have never Tamed a pet, or i have never used the tailoring skill, and so on.

I have never turned in a BOD.
I have never used the Tracking skill.
I have never been to valor shrine
I have never sailed a boat into T2A from the ocean entry point
I have never used my Statue reward dye tub
I have never been in a faction.

Frarc

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Never been in faction...... not kissed a Rotten corpse on the lips... yet

G

I have never done the Harrower/True harrower

I have never used a bola to get 1 of those black horses

I have never used the skills tracking, herding, camping (probably a couple of others but u can see the gist 1's that have never been given a use in the 10yrs of UO)

I have never managed to completly clean my UO houses of all the junk I have collected over the years (lol who has every time i get close they release more pixel crack to tempt me with)

I have never accepted the fact that some of the bugs that have been in game for years wont get fixed someday (well I try not to accept that fact hehe)

I

imported_Hanna

Never been in a faction
Never Owned a Luna House
Never Rented a Luna Vendor
Never done a PVP Champ Spawn
Never paid more than 100k for a Powerscroll
Never Trained Posioning, Begging, Cooking, Taste ID, Detect Hidden, Camping, Herding, Item ID, Alchemy, Barding (Although I have a bard starter Char, just never felt feel like training it), Forensic Eval, and Remove Trap
Never had a character on a Japanese shard

I

imported_GalenKnighthawke

Hmm....I am proud to say that I've done a lot. However, when I think hard enough I can see a lot of things I've never done.

I am NOT counting things that I don't think I'm able to do (like, say, solo a Peerless, or a Putrifier, or a paragon Balron).

I'm being pretty expansive here. Sorry if that isn't in line with the intent of the original post.

• Save for repairs, making boards, and some really basic things, I've never really done anything related to crafting.

• Never done a Seer event. (Though I did play back then, I kept missing them. In fact once I saw people gathering for one, in Yew, but left because I didn't know what was going on.)

• Never used Taste ID for anything other than raising stats, and then only I think once.

• Never gotten my casting to 4/6 for anything other than tests and practice (though I get "accused" of it, which I find highly amusing).

• Not counting Juka bows, never used a slayer weapon other than "silver" (undead slayer) before AoS. (Back when the players used to call them "Virtue Weapons.")

• Never had equipment that was considered "best" or even "top of the line."

• Never been "red" (murderer).

• Never had a 1 of a kind or super-rare item.

• Never been the "first on the shard" to get or do anything (save for wounding the Harrower, and even that one I'm not by any means sure on).

• Never physically placed the Champ Skulls to spawn the Harrower.

• Never stole something from another player's pack (unless you count looting, which I don't).

• Never scammed or duped anyone.

• Never been super-rich.

If I think of more I'll post them.

-Galen's player

I

imported_GalenKnighthawke

<blockquote><hr>

Never milked a cow….

[/ QUOTE ]

Can you milk a cow?

Oh, that makes me think of one to add.

• Never tipped a cow.

-Galen's player

I

imported_Sirion

I've never:
Planted flowers (and would NEVER)
Killed Lord British or a GM
Gotten Heartwood runic saw, agapite hammers or above from BOD
Been in faction (the whole concept is so alien to me)

AirmidCecht

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
<blockquote><hr>

Hail: With all the post on PvP, PvM, Crafting, Factions, ect. What have you NEVER done in the game? I have never Killed another player, or, I have never Tamed a pet, or i have never used the tailoring skill, and so on.

I have never turned in a BOD.
I have never used the Tracking skill.
I have never been to valor shrine
I have never sailed a boat into T2A from the ocean entry point
I have never used my Statue reward dye tub
I have never been in a faction.

[/ QUOTE ]

As long as I don't have to do a shot with this list

I've never.....

Hrmm.....

Oh! Joined a faction....yet!

*drinks a shot*

(I have even "accidentally" pk'd someone when he was training me in pvp
but for the life of me can't find something else I've never tried in UO.)

I

imported_Evilminion

I've never done a nude dungeon crawl, although I'd like to.

AirmidCecht

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
<blockquote><hr>

I've never done a nude dungeon crawl, although I'd like to.

[/ QUOTE ]

*checks off*
done that too

G

never owned a luna (inside the ring) house
never killed a GM

I have done everything else mentioned so far

L

Lilith_Mauvais

Interesting post:

-I have never bought or received from a BOD a runic hammer above bronze.
-I have never fought Chief Paroxysmus, Shimmering Effusion, or the Dread Horn.
-I have never had a tamer above the 50 starting skill.
-I have never gotten a minor artifact off a leviathan.
-I have never redeemed any points at the various community collections.
-I have never had spellweaving over 0 skill points (using jack of all trades).
-I have never owned a keep.

I think the great thing about UO is that even after 10 years, I keep finding things to do. Yesterday, I GMed lumberjacking for the first time. A month ago, I bought my first barbed runic sewing kit. And so on. Maybe these lists should be almost future goals...

G

Never been a PK.

Never joined a faction.

Never cheated or even used UOA (which I consider cheating).

I've also never finished building up all of my characters, but that's a different kind of never. :p

G

I've never sailed twenty times around Moonglow Island, dressed like Papageno from The Magic Flute, juggling feral tribbles and singing Biz Markee's "Just A Friend" in C Sharp.

Wait, I HAVE done that.

Erm, twice.

Last week.

G

I've never made a character with the cooking skill. (although I tried cooking fish steaks once...)
Ummm...
*thinks*
I've never solo'd a peerless.
I've never (myself) stolen anything off of another player.

Dol'Gorath

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I've never done the champ spawns in the ML areas, the ones in Bedlam, Twisted Weald and Labyrinth because they are too hard and pointless as they don't give any rewards for finishing them.
Wish the devs would make the Ilsh, ML and Tokuno champs actually GIVE something.

G

<blockquote><hr>

I have never:
Killed another player character
Done a True Harrower
Done a Paroxysmus peerless
Seen a blackrock Elemental
Used Blackrock
Seen a Scroll of Alacrity

I have also never turned in a single BoD, I have done the rest of the things on your list tho.

[/ QUOTE ]Ditto, except for killing another player.

G

Ive never seen the sky.
Ive never been naked. (in game that is ... ive played naked at my computer plenty times).

baxcir

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The list of things I have not yet done would be very, very long indeed.

That's probably why I am still playing the game.

P

pallas

Never tried to grow plants. Not exactly my cup of tea in RL either.

G

Havent ever gmed cooking, scribing, item id, or taste id. Also have not made any weapons post aos.

Also never been to a peerless.

But everything else, Ive done I think. As such I live for events.

P

pallas

<blockquote><hr>

Havent ever gmed cooking, scribing, item id, or taste id.

[/ QUOTE ]

A good friend who left UO years ago GM'ed item ID...

One week before AoS struck.

G

Never played a tamer, or worked on any of the skills associated with it.
Never used the Chiv skill
Never been to most Tram cities
Never done a BoD
Never done a Tram champ spawn

I'm really surprised at how many people haven't seen or done a Harry. I think I feel guilty because on my shard it's probably the guild that I'm in, that stops you from being there.

Dean478

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Never fought a complete Peerless raid.
Never explored Doom.
Never explored most of the Tokuno Islands.
Never become a grandmaster in a crafting skill.
Never met Lord British (though I was lucky enough to speak to him and play alongside him in his new game).
Never been to the exclusive Fel dungeon (can't even remember the name, think it starts with a 'k').

and last but not least;

Never had a 7x GM character after nearly 8 years. :O

Chivalry is still 90 something despite using it all the time (but not focusing on it directly).

G

I've never seen all the dungeons in Illishner, tokuno, or the new ones from ML.
I've never fully trained every skill in the game, haven't even touched Bushido.

I

imported_Veganite

I have never in 10 years
Been Red
Been any good at PvP
Scammed a player
Insulted another player
Done a Champion spawn
Done a Peerless or Harrower
Been to Doom
Been to Khaldun
Used an Alacrity scroll
Been in factions or Order/Chaos guilds
Played using the KR client

G

Never seen a peerless (1)
Never seen a red (2)
Never been to Doom (3)
Never been to the bottom/back of an Ish dungeon
Never been inside Teth keep
Never landed a blow on a champ (4)

(1) except once on the Hallowe'en shard
(2) except during a brief 2nd age trial long ago
(3) except just inside the entrance
(4) was going to say I've never seen one, but during ToT2 I attempted to help out at a spawn but got ganked by hiryu before I reached it

( I do however have a mage with GM cooking and GM item id who has been known to grow plants and track zombie tailers
)

G

Wow.... I look at the lists and I'm like.... Oh done that..... did that... did that.....

Now as for a true Harrower... never did that really unless you count the one they spawned in the cemetaries a few years back.....

Never been red.... (no desire to either)......

Have killed other pc's.... just not enough of them to go red...

I can't say I've never grown plants in game as I did "finish" some but never actually planted the seeds and grew the plants from start to finish....

Never GMed, item id, taste id, camping, begging(grr.. still trying) or detect hidden. I think I've GMed all the other skills at least once.

I can't say that there isn't anywhere in UO that I haven't been.... I have pretty been to every location, every shard... not everywhere on every shard. But I've been around alot.

Never did a seer event...... course I wasn't around then...

I've never been pulled aside or jailed by a GM..... I have paged GM's but never been paged on or at least never been talked too by one for anything.

I've done most all the champ spawns either in Illsh or in Fel...

Never gotten a runic kit.... though I have done bods.... I have done the quests in Heartwood.... just never gotten anything good from them....

Done loads of EM events never gotten anything but a RBG sash and a participation robe....

Never joined a pure hunting guild..... Never joined a Fel guild..... always been either on my own or in an RP guild...

Oh never owned a Castle, Keep or Tower..... (except on test but that don't count).

Guess that's it.

G

LOL when i think i have it hard to know what i havent done, killed or tryed in UO.

So i think my list will be short

1 i newer bought a crafting book in ilsh
2 i newer tryed to traind forensic

So now i will log in a trye forensic and run of to ilsh and bye a alch book in ilsh.

G

i have never gotten a doom artifact popped in my pack.

I have several, and been to doom many times and on different servers, but still to this day haven't gotten a single one to pop in my pack from actually doing doom

S

Sethblackmoore

I have never.....

Done a proxymous peerless
Used Bushido, barely used ninjitsu and spellweaving
Gm'ed begging, item id, camping, tracking, taste id, forensic id
Or got anything good from doing BOD's

I

imported_Phaen Grey

Wow, in 8 years its hard to remember...

- never done a peerless
- never joined a faction
- never completed a champ spawn

Has to be more just can't think of them right now.

I

imported_UoJunky

....never left UO and NOT come back to it. Sounds like a mental illness issue to me.

G

I have never:

Been in a faction
Been "red"
Owned a Luna House (inside or outside) or Rented a Luna Vendor
Made a profit off a vendor
Owned a Keep or Castle
Done any kind of Spawn/Peerless
Been to the bottom of any of the dungeons (except maybe Shame a few times)
Been in some of the dungeons
Killed a Dragon
Killed a paragon anything (except maybe a Wisp)
Owned a Cu Sidhe, Nightmare, Unicorn, Ki Rin, Dragon, Swampie, Fire or Rune Beetle
Bought a powerscroll (have had them given to me)
Trained Posioning, Cooking, Taste ID, Detect Hidden, Camping, Herding, Item ID, Alchemy, Barding, Necromancy, Forensic Eval... and several others, I'm sure
Played/started a character on Siege
GM'd anything by myself
Had a 7x GM character (Slooooowly trying to change this, but doing it the non-macro way is nearly impossible, as my chiv swordswoman will tell you).
...remembered everything I have yet to do in this game. After 3 years, I think I need to get out more!

...I have seen a purple llama vortex though?
I also garden a bit...

I

imported_Mister E.

<blockquote><hr>

Never milked a cow….

[/ QUOTE ]

ever push one over?

G

Never...

- Joined a Faction
- Went to Khaldun
- Owned a castle or keep
- GMed Magery
- Used Spellweaving
- Used UOA
- Gotten better than a Gold Runic Hammer
- Gotten a Cincture (purchased or otherwise)
- Done a Peerless
- Killed a Blackrock Elemental

There's ten... that's enough for now.

I know there are a LOT of things that even after 10 years I've never done, but the reasonings as to why are different for each one really.

J

joblackjon

None of my chars has ever changed their underwear and therefore never truly experienced the joys of being totally buck neckid.

Never ever took a dump or wrote my name in the snow, to the best of my knowledge.

Never cleaned my ears. No Q-Tips in-game.

I never paid for sex in-game.

Never wore sox, either.

Never been swimming. Only time I get wet is when it rains.

Never been able to teach my pet dog to fetch.

I never posted a cat picture for Cathat. Sent him a link to "101 Uses For A Dead Cat" once but he didn't reply. Anyone know why?

Never smoked a pipe in-game. No self-respecting Mage, or craftsman should be without a pipe full of his favorite!

Never belched in-game. Talk about gassy buildup! UO needs a good belch sound effect. Maybe even a fine palette of 10 basic belch sounds with adjustments for pitch, duration, volume and virbrato. Expand this concept to the venerable f@rt and think of the possibilities!

Dean478

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
One thing I forgot, despite someone who loved The Second age, I have NEVER murdered another character. I don't condemn it (people like roleplaying it) but I've never tried it myself.

I

imported_ImaNoobieToo

I have never used UOA with my accounts but I did "test" UOA once with someone elses after 1/2 hour of trying to say no =)