• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

What have they done to the Christmas trees?

Norman Bates

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Just tried to use my "deed for a holiday tree", it gives me 2 choices: either a "classic" tree or a "modern" tree...both are listed as BARE...and they are...where's the lights and ornys? Is it a matter of being creative or are they selling this stuff somewhere? Plz advise, and tx for your time:]

Vor

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I expect they're not active yet. It's not even December.

Slayvite

Crazed Zealot
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The lights are 'turned on' in December. has been this way for a few years now, so you don't see x-mas trees with lights on in April but you can still use the tree.

Olahorand

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Its not yet the season - now you can keep the trees placed outside of season without the lights which is good for deco and for saving storage space in your secures, since these things are also not stackable.

Norman Bates

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Its not yet the season - now you can keep the trees placed outside of season without the lights which is good for deco and for saving storage space in your secures, since these things are also not stackable.
Thanks so much all, I forgot about the seasonal timing...Merry Christmas!!!!

Etrigran

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Just a question, it's been about 2 years since I've been around in December. How do you place them? Is it just click and they are automatically locked down? Thanks.

Olahorand

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Doubleclick the deed, select the kind of tree, target the place.
Redeeding is done via axe.

Rhiannon

Sage
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
LIghts are now ON
Really? Maybe they "flipped the switch" (pun intended) a day early.
Since losing my houseful of stuff, which included all my Xmas trees, I'm really looking forward to getting my new trees this year. Does anyone know if you'll get those wonderful gift boxes too? I love stacking them under my tree. I had one in my bankbox and a friend gave me one, so I'm looking forward to getting some more. So festive!