• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

What has happened?

E

Enerjenny

So, I've been gone from UO for about 7 years and am just getting back into it. Can anyone tell me what has happened? So much has changed! Haven is infested with the undead and walled off. New Haven has been created. There's lots of space for housing, and I'd like to place a castle or keep but am not having any luck with that. Are we not allowed to place those anymore? There are all sorts of new stuff going on! I've been trying to find a guide or something to read, but have thus far been unlucky. Is there a link that can explain what's changed?

Thanks!

EnerJenny

N

Nastia Cross

Welcome back. I don't know if there's any comprehensive list (other than patch notes) that would explain what has changed, but I would suggest starting at uoguide.com. Its frequently updated with new info. Also, several forum mods have been updating the Stratics site as well, but I always have a hard time finding things I need on the Stratics site unless I search through google. Good luck!

PS..Castles and Keeps are still allowed but only in Trammel and Fel, not in Malas, Tokuno or Ter Mur.