• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

What happens when someonepages? Nothing!!!!

T

The Wanderer

A friendof mine paged in January and received a response today and what did the response say? It siad it was not read!!

Your message

To: EA Customer Support ([email protected])
Subject: Re: the people who own these vendors use a programme that
dupica
Sent: Mon, 14 Jan 2008 14:01:59 -0700

was not readMon, 14 Apr 2008 03:20:12 -0700਍

G

It shows that whenyou are number 6 in q you got to wait 4 months for them to get toyou , but I agree thats so wrong , and GMs dont read pages so when something wrong is happening its not dealth with because as it says on your example *not read*
and we pay fot the support that it advertises 24 hr support well there is our proof that we dont get it. I could do with an original copy of that response because it sure looks like we dont get what we pay for

K

Kenkanaga

lol, Thats nothing. I've paged on people using Exploits myself and nothing happens. But I now of people in other guilds who have been banned for it. Tell me if that isn't a little off balance

G

Funny stuff but I think it coulda ended even better than it did.