• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

What Happened?

F

Fayde

ok...i take about a 6 month break from lineage 2 and on my return to the game i find one of my fav info sites has lost alot of info. What happened? is stratics done ?

J

jkoster

Stratics is not done.

However, we suffered a major database loss some months back, as well as a loss of full operating (volunteer) staff.

We have yet to recover, but I am making strides where I can to bring information back.

Diomedes Artega

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
ok...i take about a 6 month break from lineage 2 and on my return to the game i find one of my fav info sites has lost alot of info. What happened? is stratics done ?
I haven't forgot about posting the information I promised. You are correct on what you said in the other thread though. You have to have great internet knowledge and just pure savvy luck to find some good sites.