• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

What Happened to uo.com Fan Art?

Cear Dallben Dragon

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Some of you will remember several years ago there was a request for submissions by UO staff for fan art. Much of which was posted on their website. I personally had two submissions placed on site and recall there being many submissions from players of all shards and styles. Where did this go? The website now has media from the 15th anniversary party up to time of legends but all of the player fan art has vanished. Anyone know what happened or where it was moved?

Enziet

Journeyman
Hosting anything takes bandwidth and being we are piggy backing off of the Battle Field servers to host our shards it only makes sense to take the pictures down as they use up quite a bit of bandwidth and were causing a small amount of server lag for the BF 4 players :lick:

Honestly I don't have a clue... that is just my conspiracy theory... :fake:

BrianFreud

Lore Keeper, Wiki Maker, & Doer of Crazy Things
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Wiki Editor
I was noticing that all the old player-written user guides from the contests back around 2004 are gone now too.