• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

What happened to Turkish?

Turkish

Journeyman
Hey Laura,

I was leading a 23 day backpacking course in Joshua Tree National Park. I'm back now...almost. Finishing up paperwork then I fly home on Monday. Unfortunately my computer screen was cracked while in storage, so I will have limited access. Hope you see you around Baja soon.

Turkish

Journeyman
Update!

I'm heading back into the mountains on Monday, so I won't be online for a while (this time the Sierra Nevada). I should be back online sometime end of July or Mid-August. Lets do something fun when I return?

Also, if my house somehow falls grab some good stuff for me.

Don't miss me too much!

Turk

Laura_Gold

Certifiable
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Why is your house going to fall? Aren't you on the six-month plan?

Amber Witch

Babbling Loonie
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Sounds like a great trip! drop in once in a while and upload some photos please!
I'm envious!
And most importantly... be safe.

Turkish

Journeyman
@Laura_Gold , my house shouldn't fall...but who knows. I looked at my dates and it should be fine, so I'm just being silly I suppose.

@Amber Witch, thanks it should be a good trip! Lots of snow over here so hopefully we don't get too wet. Once we get started we don't generally have any kind of service/Wifi, but I'll try to upload some photos once we are finished.

I hope you all have a good summer!

Turkish

Journeyman
Hello from the High Sierra! I'm back from the mountains, but I still won't be home for a couple weeks so I won't be playing much. I hope you all have had a good summer so far.
IMG_2771.JPG IMG_2869.JPG IMG_2832.JPG

Lord Frodo

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Nice photos are those the southern foothills of the sierra nevada on the 395 side?

Zoogi

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Mez been werkin on new hummiez on Baja. Mez yellz Aarp n yoozually nowun responz so mez juzt goez aboot lebelin uway ;u) Been perdy qwiet der ladey.. Hab ta gib eberywun uh big ole pee on da leg ta git demz mobin!!!

Amber Witch

Babbling Loonie
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Ayup. I'm guilty too. Summer is always a busy time for us northern folk trying to get all the paint on before the snow flies.