• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

what happened to the lightning?

Z

Zippididooda

where did the lightning go to visit andrew and choose your side?
i did a couple of chcacters and poof my daggers i locked down at my home are gone...anyone else notice this?
so i went back thinking maybe i did it too close to server maintenance and he is gone...then i logged onto the last character i visited him, and my character is stuck in the room with him!
can someone tell me if this is turned off or what...

DevilsOwn

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
yeah, some of me wanted to go visit him last nite, too, and the lightning had stopped..... thought I missed a patch note.....

as for your daggers, no, mine are still in the secure in the house, so don't know what's up with that

F

FarukAlazar

I went to check too, last night, and no Andrew. But my daggers are all still in my house. Maybe something with locking them down is wonky.

Edit: this was on Pacific

DevilsOwn

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
confirming no lightning or Andrew this morning, at least on Legends

be nice if we could nail down what day/time this happened

christy1221

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I haven't seen the lightning since the publish went through. I guess it was turned off. :sad4:

Z

Zippididooda

yeah, really sucks....I didnt know it was going away, and the funny thing is, I was doing the interview with him THAT night before it went away.
So I logged into the character that last visited him, and I must have missed it by mere seconds....the server went down with my character STUCK in the room with him, and Im still there, but alas....no dagger.
If anyone has any (extra?) daggers on atlantic or siege, let me know pls.

Giggles

Wielder of Ebil Cookies
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Social Media Liaison
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
My daggers are still locked down on the floor.

L

love2winalot

He showed up without any warning or notice, and left in the same manner. It is sad that some people here said they were waiting for more information before deciding to go visit Andrew. Umm, this is EA, and not Squaresoft.....