• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(Question) What happened to the BMC houses in New Mag?

Poo

The Grandest of the PooBah’s
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
i just noticed that the BMC houses in New Mag are gone.

breaks my heart, that vendor house in the middle had, by far, the best crafting room i have EVER seen made in game.

the white room.

was sweet.

and its gone!
and with it the fight house over by my place, poof, gone.

did these sell or IDOC?

guess they couldn't have IDOCed that fast.

DeadBob

Ancient Alien
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Sebastian recently sold those two houses in Magincia Fel & bought a retirement keep west of Minoc at 126N, 90E in Tram.

I tried to talk him into keeping the fight house & turn it into a bawdy house of ill repute. But alas, that was too much excitement for the old vet. He has his heart set on the quiet life. Sebastian now spends his days playing 4-letter scrabble with the local spawn, singing lurid elf songs, and acosting small birds.

You should go visit him. Poor guy, the only people he sees these days are either totally lost or completely unhinged.

S

Sebastian (BMC)

LOL, Yea DB, that's what I'm doing...

Poo, I sold the houses in New Mag, went in halves on a Keep, and have now bought a SWEEEEET piece of property in the Grove of Love... I been building 2 connected 18X18's side by side which will prove to be my last home in UO, and I'll be selling my 18X18 south of Luna...

The BMC Capitol will still be in the same spot...

BTW... There will be a chapel on the first floor of the Western 18X18 and will be available to any players that want to use it for weddings... I researched it and thought it would be a touch of class to enable the ceremonies to be performed again in the heart shaped clearing...

S

Sebastian (BMC)

Ahuaeyjnkxs, I just looked at your profile trying to figure out who you are and if your the same Ras that gave me his nightmare in 1999, I still have that thing stabled... If your not the old Master At Arms for the BMC then who are you??? LOL!!!

Poo

The Grandest of the PooBah’s
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
still a shame.

that crafting white room was by far the nicest player made floor ive ever seen.

if i had any kinda eye for building stuff in UO id try to copy it or hire someone to do it.

Ahuaeyjnkxs

stranger diamond
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
hehe nope ! I was seer Raistlin (lol I know) in 1999 and I was 14 years old (lol... I know) !

We met when I came back I think 2008, as I was desperately seeking full plate runics so my Ahu could look slick hehe

And I happened to remember you and your guild from back then, we chatted for a while and you made me a nice golden plate suit, reminicing old times...

My character Raistlin was in AMT, AoD, FoA and OeS.

Tasslehoff what in Trinsic Borrowers for a short while then went solo...

Brainbug was my year 2000 murderer, also solo...

I was one of your regular customers and still had some of your stuff before they wiped my account... :)

S

Sebastian (BMC)

Forgive me for not recognizing and thank you for remembering me...

I have just completed construction of the last home I'll have in UO and the coords are in my profile...

Poo, the White Flame Forge endures... It's in the East Wing of Castle Emberwood and will soon be taking custom orders for anything you can think of... I'll be giving quotes and taking orders from right there in the shop of this new home...

Many many thanks to all of you for your gracious thoughts and kind words.