• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

What happened to my stuff?

Sempronius

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
I just converted my large tower to a customizable home. My stuff is in the air out of reach.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

petemage

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Seems you are the first person that ever tested this? Maybe a GM can help if you can catch one.

It was probably up in the air on the wings when you dropped your tower. Try offsetting where you're standing. Stand somewhere around the house sign and try to grab them from down there.

ShriNayne

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
He can't lower them with the deco tool or use the retrieve option now, they became unsecured, things like this just shouldn't happen, they should have gone into the crate!

Xris

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Did u try pillar technique? Fill 100% of the customized space with the "corner" beam under wall section. Do this on every floor then commit it. Then see if stuff gets dropped in moving crate.

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
No, they would have to move the current house under them and then it would go under the house sign and might get "stuck"... .... but yes you can stand on the ground under where they are and "grab" them out of the air... it's somewhat tricky but anyone who does IDOCs a lot can do it. You just have to stand under where they are and pull them down.

Anchwor

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Resize to tower. Remove chests. Customize again

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Resize to tower. Remove chests. Customize again
I would have said that but I did not know the Tower would be on the menu, figured he would have to drop the house and start over. Would be a logical way to get the stuff.

Poo

The Grandest of the PooBah’s
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
get some granite and make some stairs up to them.
should get you close enough to be able to grab them.they look like they are right on the edge.