• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

What happened, Sonoma?

Technician

Visitor
I left many moons ago, when such guilds like PkP, COP, was still terrorizing Britain public moongate, and I believe that SAS made a short winded come back during that span as well. Well I recently started playing again, logged on to Sonoma, and, well, it's a ghost town, there was literally only one avatar sitting at Luna bank, what happened?

Maldar

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Just about everyone I know left to play Wow or had RL issues that caused them to move on. I'm not aware of any publicizing\advertising for UO, so new people are slow to find us.....if they ever do. Personally, I've been "stuck" here for over 20 years now and I am okay with it. :)

Xris

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Most people are on Atlantic, still nice communities on some shards though

Sent from my XT1609 using Tapatalk

Cinderella

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Awards
There are still people here, right now there is holiday content to do, so no bank sitting...
sounds like PVP is your thing, there are some around that do that

Garen

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
It's been about 15 years since COP, PKP, and SAS were here. If you're starting up again invest in Atlantic.

SugarMMM

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
We're still here!

With soo much land in the game now it's pretty exciting to run across someone.

Drakelord

Grand Poobah
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Awards
@Technician Welcome Back, COP that is a guild I have not seen in many a year. Back in our early days on Sonoma, the old days, when we ran around in Fel it was good to see COP. Still we are here and most of Sonoma today can be found deep within Khaldun (bothsides) for the Halloween event. If we can be of any help with a returning Vet player or a new-b player feel free to ask here at the forums on Stratics, or at the UO.com Forums. You can also reach me or @Cinderella at the PAS forum. AS for traveling to other shards as one above suggested please take in mind the number of players who are on those shards, the lack of decent housing areas, (unlike Sonoma) and the HUGE amount of LAG one has there. AltanticWorld (Our Wallyworld) is where I go shopping when I need something on Sonoma.