• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(Question) What Happend To Make All Of Luna Dissapear On My Screen? (Screenshots)

Captn Norrington

Stratics Forum Moderator
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
So..this happened on Atlantic about 5 minutes ago, it stayed this way for about 3 minutes, what happened? it freaked me out lol.

luna gone.png

Queen Arya

Rares Fest Host | Atl Sept 2011 & June 2013
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
Um reboot? That is certainly scary.

TeslaTyson

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
I have been noticing weird **** too, like things happen around me, but I am frozen and can't move myself or anything in my pack. But everyone is still running around me. Mouse arrow is laggy.

Captn Norrington

Stratics Forum Moderator
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Yep! I half expected to see the Crux Ansata and Bennu having a battle at the bank.

Captn Norrington

Stratics Forum Moderator
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
It happened again!! this time it was north side of Luna, my computer is cursed or something lol

Again.png

Kylie Kinslayer

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
Just a random thought... I was having an issue like that a good while back in Ilsh. Folks were telling me my client was no caching properly etc but it was only happening in one area and nobody else was experiencing it. They were telling me to reinstall and junk. I didn't. Then a month or two later is when the global arc destroyed Blackthorn's Castle in Ilsh which was the exact area I was having the issue with. Now, I ain't starting the "fear mongering" and saying they are gonna level Luna but I do wonder with the "Virtue/Vice" deal if they could be redesigning Luna (Virtue) and Umbra (Vice) in the process to have some kind of arc there..... *shrugs* I could be way off and you are just glitched.