• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

What happen to the Turn in? Still waiting Pls Stop the Tease....

Lord Sir Scott

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
For months there has been word of turn in's for various stuff..

This Event we where told there would be a turn in?

Where or when will this happen?

Thank you
Sir Scott

I

imported_Sarphus

right... if you re-read what was posted on uo.com, you'll see that event item turn-ins are on pub 52... next pub.

Lord Sir Scott

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ahhh now i see it in little tiny print on the last line hehe...
And i see that in the Foolish Questions on Friday it says "Ophidian items".
I hope it wont be just that, i am wishing there will be a way to turn in say rubble to rebuild maginca, Blackrock for more prizes ect...

Any thoughts as to when that might happen? (Thinks a friday as that used to be publish day)

G

going to be awhile, this event as to run for a few weeks at least.

Lord Sir Scott

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Still that should not effect some other stuff but as your prob right....
Just sorta hoped they would do it soon... this event stuff has been in place for weeks sorta... i beta tested this event a long time ago on test. so i must presume this was basicly published to live shards and should have beeen pretty basic as it was in place on test... Dont program for the UO so i can only Guess...

R

RestlessLA

u can turn in blackrock for prizes right now... its called casting armageddon on a shadow lord and getting a cloak of corruption

G

<blockquote><hr>

u can turn in blackrock for prizes right now... its called casting armageddon on a shadow lord and getting a cloak of corruption

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm probably reading too much into this, but does this mean if you cast armageddon you lose the blackrock you're carrying?

I hope not.

I

imported_GalenKnighthawke

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

So that's how you get the cloak?

Hmm.

-Galen's player

C

Chaotic Barbie

I got the cloak just by killing the shadowlord guy..Don't even need blackrock.

J

J0KING

You do NOT need blackrock to get the cloak of corruption... it helps though

Draconi said in another post that the cloak is given out to the top three attackers... If a mage casts Armageddon he does 25000 damage on the first cast...

This is why there is a misconception of needing blackrock to get a cloak

Have Fun!!!