• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

What goes on GOO, AM vent..

• Thread starter Rumpelstiltskin
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
R

Rumpelstiltskin

So a few weeks ago I gave all my goo members a song to sing, i told them whoever performs the best will receive 20 mil,

Mixtape got the song Barbie girl, so here he is Mixtape and rand al thor making a cameo,

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rrdtXxzhBWA

next will be set it on and Lambo,

R

Rand Al

Yea would be funny to hear mix actually sing that i missed all the song assignments so i never got one!

E

Eyes of Origin

I'm still waiting to hear Mixtape actually sing Barbie Girl for us ... Kyrite needs to put his foot down and make him sing it already!

L

lols

Yea would be funny to hear mix actually sing that i missed all the song assignments so i never got one!
lol.. you were in the music channel.. I'm pretty sure you got 'what what in the..' as your song..

L

lols

you know.. this is really probably only funny to us..

BUT.. omg, this IS really what vent is like..

E

Eyes of Origin

you know.. this is really probably only funny to us..

BUT.. omg, this IS really what vent is like..
hehe it just gives them a glimpse at how wierd we all really are rofl :p

M

Mixtape

ill think about singing it when i get back...still wont most likely cuz my account is down but if i get it back up i could use 20mil