• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

What film is this picture from?

R

RichDC

Id guess at the Hobbit, its definatly not any of the LOTR films currently released.

And as he dies midway through the fellowship i have to assume its a pre-qual, hence the hobbit.

S

Seleene

I'm actually going to take a guess and say that it's on one of the extended edition disks for Two Towers or Return of the King. It's a flashback if I remember correctly.

As far as I know, taping of The Hobbit hasn't even begun yet and as far as IMDB goes, the only cast that has been confirmed is Hugo Weaving (Elrond), Ian McKellen (Gandalf), and Andy Serkis (Gollum). I don't even think that Boromir would have been born yet during the events of the Hobbit.

S

Seleene

I would say that it's more than likely a extended scene from Two Towers.

With two others agreeing, it's a safe bet.