• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(Question) What faction to join?

Slim

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hello! In about a week ill be ready to join factions and get my A** kicked a bit. I was wondering what faction needs people to even things out a bit. I don't want to join a faction that already has an abundance of people. Balanced factions means more pvp and targets I would suppose. Anyways thank you!

F

Førsaken

MV (Shadowlords) or TnT (Minax). TB guilds do not seem to be active atm. CoM has people, they just don't like to all log in at once! *We*

Slim

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Haha ok. Problem is I sux a** and most guilds probably wont want me. lol. Ehh o well Im still learning the mage ways. Do you hafta be in a guild to join factions?

V

Vaelix

Haha ok. Problem is I sux a** and most guilds probably wont want me. lol. Ehh o well Im still learning the mage ways. Do you hafta be in a guild to join factions?
No, any char can join factions, Guild or No.

If you Are in a guild however, either the Leader has to join (And everyone else will) Or you will have to leave the guild and join individually

Slim

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ahh ok. Well as of now Im guildless. Mabey ill get picked up soon by a factions guild! :)