• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

What ever happened to BTHKiller?

• Thread starter YewGateSniper
  • Start date
  • Watchers 3

fauxsheux

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I had BTH on my myspace for quite a while but I havent heard anything from him in years

Zynia

Lore Master
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
awee BTH.. thanks for the rez i missed this thread!

Fred4444

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Hi lynk. I forgot you played uo
Dorinda, Dorinda, Dorinda, "sigh" "shakes head", your still no smarter now than when we played. First of all, I've never dueled ANYONE in my 14 years of UO playing. 2nd that fat fool killed me 7 times in his UO life, I killed the idiot 2 or 300 times most of which I posted on stratics, (LOL I looked in my old photo bucket account their still there 267), Which would always incite him to challenge me to a duel, duelling was idiotic and I never did it, my duels happened on the feild, in the end whenever I'd see him, I'd kill him at once and he couldn't play at the gate anymore and quit the game. Of course he still played in his feeble little mind on the stratics boards.
Me I transfered to Atlantic 3-4 years ago and they loved me there, LMAO. I quit UO about a year ago when the shard went dead, and now play EVE Online, a real man's game, hey you were always kinda manly, come on over and Play, one huge Galaxy (Shard) 1000's of space systems, skills train while your offline, you complete a skill you know it forever, so many skills it would take 22 years to learn everything, economic system like no game has ever had.

Enjoy your retirement Fred, 14 years of pissin people off, good job

Last edited:

fauxsheux

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I had BTH on my myspace years ago...lost touch with everyone who played in the late 90's really.

Nino

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
This has been a fun post to read through.....Lots of old names.