• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

What do you wear for LUCK gear??

S

Storx

Im new to the whole tamer world.. and just recently got to the stages of getting my first cu and gdragon... they both werent the best.. but i went through hours of toture trying to tame to get the gdragon i have.. didnt know about the honor system of taming tell yesterday "feels stupid"... but oh well i learned that it is possible to tame a greater with just old fashion peacemaking and sheer luck... but i am wandering what everyone rolls with for luck gear and how much they have total..

R

RichDC

My luck suit isnt the best,

Aof (200)
Mempo/132luck 17lrc mr2 gorg(i tend to switch out depending what im doing)
120+ mr2 lrc17aarms
115+mr2 lrc 15 gloves
jesters hat of chuckles
Blue set jewels
130+ mr2 lrc 12legs

Royal survivors knife rep[lica
Vesper museum shield.

I like the weapon shield set up as i can(if needed and rarely do) drop the shield and use pots with 25ep, i keep max casting as the jewels are 3/6.

Im not sure on the total but i think its around 1700 before the statue.

I am still looking to improve as im now moving for lmc and MR2 with lrc on all pieces, plus i need to get more Lrc to perma remove the gorget.

Sir Morder

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
what luck gear? I just hit the statue and get 700 luck! It's nice being over 10 yr account :) Seriously though, i wear a crappy luck suit and with statue run in the low 2000's. Luck is crappy anyways unless you use it with peerless hunts.

Aibal

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Agreed. Luck is THE most overrated thing in this game. The marginal return (possibly) isn't worth the down side to me.

kaio

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You guys realize that if you swap suit before fx melisande dies, the luck kicks in ? try it, it really works :)

Aibal

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You guys realize that if you swap suit before fx melisande dies, the luck kicks in ? try it, it really works :)

Yeah, I've done that. Still not worth it to me. My best pulls off of Peerless have been without luck suits. Until they fix it, my luck suit will stay parked in a chest.

A

Asahina Yajinden

My luck suit isnt the best,

Aof (200)
Mempo/132luck 17lrc mr2 gorg(i tend to switch out depending what im doing)
QUOTE)]

let me know when u decide to sell that gorget!!!

Arradin

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Uhh, Question from a returning ( it seems ) Player..

What do you guys mean with Luck is useless? How is it changed, and why shouldnt i use luck ?

Slippery Jim

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Im new to the whole tamer world.. and just recently got to the stages of getting my first cu and gdragon... they both werent the best.. but i went through hours of toture trying to tame to get the gdragon i have.. didnt know about the honor system of taming tell yesterday "feels stupid"... but oh well i learned that it is possible to tame a greater with just old fashion peacemaking and sheer luck... but i am wandering what everyone rolls with for luck gear and how much they have total..
Using KR and now SA, I don't worry about other mods and just max luck with what I have (1600-1700 depending on config). I have suits geared for PvM/PvP with little/no luck, and just hot-swap outfit in the moment before the MOB dies.

Insurance can be high with this approach, so if going into scenario with high probability of death, tend to take virtue armor set (blessed) and have all 70's suit with no insurance costs.

SJ

U

uoBuoY

Uhh, Question from a returning ( it seems ) Player..

What do you guys mean with Luck is useless? How is it changed, and why shouldnt i use luck ?
In the recent ToT3 event I decided to test luck since the Devs said luck definitely influences the drop rate of the Marties.

I put on a 2,000 luck suit and took ~19 hours to get 100 Marties. Swapped into a 1,000 luck suit and took ~19 hours to get 100 Marties. Then I put on a zero luck suit and took ~19 hours to get 100 Marties. The char used the same techniques and mobs for each test. The only difference was luck.

Also Draconi has said luck is not working as intended.