• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

...What do you mean it's not a dress up game?

Alexys

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Hi everyone! I'm returning to UO after a loooong time. In fact, I started playing when I was just a little kid and UO was just a really really cool dress up game to me. Now after my high school graduation, I have returned and brought the rest of my UO playing clan with me!

I play on Napa Valley (that's where all of my characters were before) But I'm desperately trying to find an active guild and shard to actually start playing the game and not just playing dress up. :oops:

Gahzranka

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
I'm in the same situation as you hehe, I started playing when I was about 3 stopped at about age 6 came back the past week and really enjoying it.

Atlantic + Europa would be my best recommendations, Atlantic is a lot more populated but I prefer Europa for the community.

Alexys

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Do you play on either of those shards? I'm thinking about paying for a character transfer if I can make connections better somewhere else.

Gahzranka

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
I'm on Europa, It's a very small community but a very kind one.

Every day at around 6pm GMT untill 7pm we meet up outside Brit bank to welcome new comers & Vets like yourself and mainly just to talk.

One thing you might have to think about is your time zone and take that into account, you don't want to move to a server where everyone is sleeping while you're playing hehe.