• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

What do You do with useless primers?

BeaIank

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
I am trashing them even though they are worth 0 turn in points.

BeaIank

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
They should, yes. But that was sadly not the case, so now volume I and II primers aren't worth much at all.
Volume IIs might see some market because the drop rate of volume III primers is rather low, but volume I ones are useless.

Mooselisted

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
I heard that was the plan originally, however, people complained and they changed it.
Don't quote me, though.

I believe the same should have been with stat scrolls and powerscrolls.

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
From what I read in the Transcrips of the last meet and greet they will NOT be making binders for these.... which IMO is too bad it makes them totally worthless. In the meantime they are taking up yet more precious space in a box somewhere making me think perhaps I should quit gathering them since I honestly don't want to waste space storing them.

Merlin

The Enchanter
Professional
Governor
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
I agree that you should have had to eat each level of primer. In another 6 months, the overwhelming majority of level 2's will all be relatively valueless as well (some are already).

In the meantime, I donate my Lv 1's to our general guild fund. And even that will probably end up being overloaded in another few months and they will have to start just being trashed.