• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

What Do The Sorc Dungeon Reward Items Do?

Cerwin Vega

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Jacks bag of tricks, jack in the box, shackled heart... Anyone know what these items do, if anything. I don't feel like wasting points to find out.

Uriah Heep

Grand Poobah
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
The bag of tricks gives either candy, or a cute little something-randomly
I believe someone said the heart makes you spatter blood everywhere you go, kinda like the trick or treat trick does...but I may be wrong on that
lol

CovenantX

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
The Shackled Heart makes the death sound when you double click it, and it causes you to bleed. it doesn't do damage to, it just says "You begin to bleed profusely" or something like that.

The Jack-in-the-Box plays a tune when double clicked & opens toward the end.

Both items can be used while in your pack & only the person double clicking the item can hear the sounds.