• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

What do my fellow Legends Players use?

Omnicron

Stratics Legend
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I am curious. Do you guys play classic with uoa?

Or do you prefer the EC with Pincos? Are there other better options than Pincos?

Asking for friend. LoL

Yadd of Legends

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
You don't see me much on Legends because I'm mostly solo but I use EC Pinco's, which I know from Capt. Lucky's many posts on the subject that he hates - I assume you're just taking a poll and asking for a debate
BeaIank (the Zath clan) also uses EC
Poll - Which Client do you use more?
I haven't heard of any any other mod for EC other than nothing or Pinco's

BeaIank

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
Pinco's is too bloated for my tastes, so I run plain EC and it fits all my needs.

Capt. Lucky

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
You don't see me much on Legends because I'm mostly solo but I use EC Pinco's, which I know from Capt. Lucky's many posts on the subject that he hates - I assume you're just taking a poll and asking for a debate
BeaIank (the Zath clan) also uses EC
Poll - Which Client do you use more?
I haven't heard of any any other mod for EC other than nothing or Pinco's
I hate it for myself. If you love it that's great. Whatever keeps you playing :) Now if you wish to debate which one is superior I'll show up for that :D

Omnicron

Stratics Legend
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I wasnt really trying to have a debate. I was genuinely curious. I am playing more and more these days and I cant stand the look of the EC but I like the ease of use. If I could have the interface from the EC and play on the classic, I would. Without question.

Yadd of Legends

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
I wasnt really trying to have a debate. I was genuinely curious. I am playing more and more these days and I cant stand the look of the EC but I like the ease of use. If I could have the interface from the EC and play on the classic, I would. Without question.
I’ve heard that request many, many times - the best of both worlds :)