• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

What did you give up to take the Bullet Train?

S

SirSurpent

I, for one, chose not to take the Bullet Train (as I stated in another post), and will remain in CC until the merge, therefore keeping my nice, big house and all of its items. But I have to wonder...

What kind of sacrifices did others give up just to get into EALand early? I remember seeing some VERY large houses, with tons of items, and have to wonder if they took the Bullet Train and left all that behind them.

And now that they've gotten into EALand early (with no simoleans), they'll pretty much be drifters, passing from one lot to another in hopes of becoming a roomie so they'll have a place to eat & sleep while earning simoleans. Which we all know is going to take a LONG time given the current payout rate!

Ahhhh...I forgot, you can always go and give EA more of your money at the ATM machines on top of the $10 a month subscription price. I know I sound "jaded," and perhaps a little bitter, but I'm not buying (no pun intended) into EA's philosophy of "sacrifice all and get to EALand early!" hype.

Just not worth it. Just my 2 cents.

K

Krystal Bell

I gave up a lovely Island lot in AV and I also gave up a peninsula lot and my beautiful house Ive had for years in BF, which did me a lot of good since my sim is still stuck in BF anyway
Oh well, live and learn.

G

<font color="purple"> I left my sims in AV, CC and BF, I was not going to lose everything i worked for just to move early, I do feel sorry for the ones that left there great homes just to move early
I just hope they move the BV sims with there lots and everything cuz i worked hard there to get what i have there, I don't know why they can't if they can do it for the other citys why not BV, guess well wait and see what will happen
</font>