• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

What Did You Do for April Fools?

F

Fraggles

i took my 2yr old son to get a haircut and then called hubby and told him they cut his ear off. i told him we are on the way to the hospital for stitches and he said brt, then i said april fools! he did not think it was funny :(

K

Khalan

I told my husband that i was going to be a great aunt that my 15 year old niece was pregnant and told him i had seen a doctors release stating she was pregnant he believed me up till I said April Fools day lol.. the look on his face was priceless...
other than that i have spent today moping. today would have been my moms 55th birthday but she passed on in 2007