• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

What did the winner get from the house placement on Test Center?

L

love2winalot

They should not get anything. They did not place in the same spot that the original house was at, they placed several tiles north of it. I was second, and placed in the same spot.........so i want a iou cookie:thumbup:

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Damn i missed this!!!...I would have won for sure ...So what would i have won if i had not missed it??? Darn....

Jirel of Joiry

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
LMAO, there probably wasn't a reward! Remember they promise rewards to people that turn in bugs that they could reproduce and etc. I have seen several people post that they turned in reproducible bugs and got nothing. Honestly IMHO EAMythic sees UO as a dying game and isn't gonna waste anymore time, money or resources than nessicary on it. How else can you account for the broken promises?