• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Imbuing] What determines the number of ingredients from unravelling

TullyMars

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
First I have a decent (but definitely not comprehensive) understanding of all the formulas (unravelling intensity and imbuing weights) and bonuses (material, race, forge, etc.) it is just I don't know this answer.

What determines the number of ingredients from an unravel?
Is it the imbue weight? Is it the durability? Is it a combo?

For example...
Say I have a weapon made of iron with 50 durability and with an unravelling intensity of 401 before race and forge bonus.
If I unravel this with a legendary artificer garg at the queens forge, I should get a relic fragment.

If the durability was higher would I get more relic fragments?
Will adding durability increase the number of relics I get from this weapon?

Will enhancing (and lets pick a metal like verite or valorite that doesn't add to the weapons durability) increase my relic fragment yield when I unravel?

As always my apologies if this has been covered before. I did search but to no avail.

Percivalgoh

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Just looking at durability it doesn't seem to matter although maybe it might make a little difference it's probably not worth the powder.