• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

What Could Possibly be Next....

Jaden Rain

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Awards
Confidence isn't one of my strong points, yet I begin this and the struggle is real....

As I sat in my office thinking of the meeting with Melody Caine , thoughts were becoming confusing. My home , my Families Home was in danger of Orc attacks and as Governor of Skara things seemed to be awry at the docks. Ships were missing , cargo not found there that should be on the docks. The Handsome stranger Rheneas Ship was no where to be found and Ship Logs kept by the Harbor Master were not in order ,,,if even there. What appeared as Pirates were becoming more common in Skara, also which gave me and uneasy feeling. To add to the worries Charlie wasn't back yet with any information on the employees of the Harbor Master....last seen headed across the bay to the mainland of Skara. To add to my thoughts was what Anna had come to me telling of the man threatening myself and Skara at the Tavern.....

Running for re-election may not have been a good choice but here I am......and I am persistent and strong , and patient so my strengths would get me through this and I will be stronger then I was before ....if I survive it all.