• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

What champ spawn bosses are Not Tamer friendly

BeaIank

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
I have found that Semidar is not overly fond of pets. I guess she was never given a teddy bear when she was a wee lass.
All the other classic spawn bosses seem to be doable with pets.

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
I have found that Semidar is not overly fond of pets. I guess she was never given a teddy bear when she was a wee lass.
All the other classic spawn bosses seem to be doable with pets.
I find she has more of an issue with Tamers... not their pets. She doesn't feel that the pet should be commanded therefore she'll pull the tamer in to chew their bones...

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I have found that Semidar is not overly fond of pets.
Or archers. Every arrow I hit her with took 80HP off me. Took a couple of deaths to figure out what was going on. I ran off and let the others finish.

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Thx. Thinking of peerless bosses too.... maybe Medussa? Not so tamer friendly?
Medussa is fine. They fixed the color changing bug. Some wont take a colored pet they are fond of there.

Slasher is not pet friendly.

BeaIank

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
Dreadhorn has a penchant to teleport you to him while your pet is fighting him. Then deadly poison you and crush you to death.
Other than that, he is pretty fine to do with pets. Mel is a very easy one to do with pets.

Zeke

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Paroxysmus eats pets and gains health so you would never want to take a pet to him.