• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Price Check] What can you tell me about this item? "Gold Ingots"

• Thread starter Adolphus Wilhiem
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
A

Adolphus Wilhiem

I have gotten a few Inquiries on this item, Id like to know a bit more about it before I consent to auction it.

Is it a server birth? Is it Rare? If so, How much is it worth?

Thanks.

Assia Penryn

The Sleeping Dragon
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Still spawns, as I recall in something to do with the High Seas Booster. I sold one on Atlantic for 75k a couple months ago.

A

Adolphus Wilhiem

Still spawns, as I recall in something to do with the High Seas Booster. I sold one on Atlantic for 75k a couple months ago.
Thanks, thats what I wanted to know. I didnt want to sell off a false rare at some insane price. Thanks.

Lexfixr

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
its from fishing up a sos if you get really lucky and fish up a ships strong box, instead of chest recovered from a shipwreck you might get the gold ingots or copper ingots in the strong box. I have got them in both normal sos' and ancient sos'