• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

What can my vendor hold in his hands?

B

brundlefly

This is probably an old question but can a vendor hold a lantern in his hand?
Is there a trick to it ? I thought I saw one holding torch once. My home isnt public yet so I cant check just yet.
Any other things they can or cannot hold?

K

kray2s

a vendor can hold lots of things

Lanterns, weps, shields etc etc

to equip one open up the vendors paperdoll and place it in his hand!

same if you want to dress your vendors in better clothing.

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yes they can hold lanterns, but the only lanterns that will stay lit are the ones gained by begging in Heartwood. If you happen to play Europa I've got some of those available for sale.

B

brundlefly

As I recall now I tried to put a lantern in my vendors hands long ago and it wont work. Im on chessy but thx anyway. Ill try looking for that type here. (depending how much it costs):)

Parser

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have an extra lantern acquired by beggin on chessy if you want it (free). I dragged one off of my vendor and yes he can hold it and it stays lite. It still has the price tag on it as well ;-)