• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Imbuing] What can/can't be done with Imbuing? newbie here

• Thread starter Arch Magus
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
A

Arch Magus

So, I've been gone since SA came out, and I have started a gargoyle with Imbuing 50/ Tailoring 50.

I've been going through threads as far back as October/09, and am trying to figure out what can and can't be done with imbuing (anymore)?

Can I unravel or imbue any artifacts at all?

Since I have a couple characters that are fully built and capable of bringing in lots of high intensity loot, is the best way for me to gain imbuing to just get tons of items and bring them to him to unravel?

Is it still possible to make those nice Planeswords with 50% hit magic, sc -20 magery? b/c I do have a few of those.

are combinations of SC-0, +1 FC still possible?

What combinations aren't possible anymore that once were?

Thanks for all your input. :)

Shelleybean

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Can I unravel or imbue any artifacts at all?
Artifacts can still be unraveled. There used to be a lot that gave relic fragments but that was heavily nerfed. I think some craftable artifacts may still be imbued, like the overseer sundered blade. However a recent publish made it so most artifacts cannot be imbued.

Since I have a couple characters that are fully built and capable of bringing in lots of high intensity loot, is the best way for me to gain imbuing to just get tons of items and bring them to him to unravel?
I gained until the high 90s just unraveling loot. The higher your skill, the better the loot needs to be for gains. I have two artificers. Having done it by hand the first time and by unraveling the second time, the unraveling way was a lot better for me. The gains will slow down though.

Sorry I don't know the answers to your other questions. Don't forget Test Center is cool to try your hand at unraveling and imbuing. :)

A

Arch Magus

thanks a lot for answering Shellybean

i'm going to be trying the unravell route for a while to see how that goes. :)