What are your stats?

• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!
X

Xanithor

Hello all,
I am just curious to what everyone has there str int dex set at without items?
So please list your template and what you have your stats set at without any item bonuses.
Me:
Tamer/Mage
Str:120
Int:115
Dex:20
Those are mine right now. Thinking of lowering dex some more. Does dex factor in at all, say when you got something beating on you when your trying to heal your pet?

kitiara-atlantic

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Mar 18, 2004
Harrisonburg, VA
www.uocraft.com
Str 100, dex 15, rest in Int. I wear items to boost dex a little - I may add a little dex and pull from Int, because running with a greater dragon at my side and having to walk due to stamina loss is annoying. Tamer with peace or discord (depending what I grab off the soulstone).

Llewen

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
Mar 3, 2006
I think if you plan to pvp you might want to have your dex a bit higher. I run with 39 blessed, or just over 30 blessed without the faction crimmy. And "run" is the operative word. Even with refresh pots running out of stamina can be unpleasant when every split second counts.