• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Music What are you listening to?

Alexandra88

Journeyman
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
The single thread I have seen in nearly every forum I have ever visited. Please, post what is bombarding your ears at this very instant, and if you aren't listing to anything list the background noises you hear of course. :)

Of course, I will start:

Noldor

Knight, Order of the Bug Hunters
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The single thread I have seen in nearly every forum I have ever visited. Please, post what is bombarding your ears at this very instant, and if you aren't listing to anything list the background noises you hear of course. :)

Of course, I will start:

He is appearing near here Live!
John Legend: All of Me Tour with Mapei, Sat, Aug 23, Open Air Theatre at SDSU
http://www.ticketmaster.com/event/0A004CBDDEE575D4?c=EML_LN_358067&camefrom=EMLN_358067&dma_id=381
The upper tier in the very back costs $76. The front sections range from $400 to $600. Sorry, I am not rich...I'll catch concerts at our local venue The Belly Up where tickets are $15-30! -)

TQQdles™

Noldor

Knight, Order of the Bug Hunters
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I saw these groups at The Belly Up Tavern for $15 each over the years (actually saw The Hellecasters about 5 times...they know and party with one of my friends!)...

TQQdles™

Alexandra88

Journeyman
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
This thing is so good when you drink your morning coffee... a bit of Paris in your living room... ;)

Shelra

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'm a True Blood fan (only 2 more episodes of this last season) and heard this song on ending credits and thought very beautiful and evoking emotion.

Flutter

Always Present
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards

Of course, I will start:

Had this song on repeat yesterday.

Flutter

Always Present
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards

Yeah I love strong female voices.

Last edited:

Viquire

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Web surfin, board postin, or just hangin out. No one like SRV.

old gypsy

Grand Poobah
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
I hear my heater running - also, the airstone bubbling in the aquarium where Rocky the Convict Cichlid lives.