• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

What are the steps to grow the Turtle egg?

James [W^H]

Slightly Crazed
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
OK, I got a Turtle egg, but not sure of the sequence of things to do. Does it go into the same incubator as the battle chicken? When do I first water the egg, as soon as I put it in the incubator? Does it tell you when to water it again, or just do it in 24 hours? Does it just take one pitcher of water? I've read the publish notes, but it is not clear to me.

Thanks in Advance, Katrena

Vor

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
So, I may be wrong.. but I think:

Hour 0 - water and put into incubator
Hour 24 - water to keep moist
Hour 48 - water to keep moist
Hour 72 - hatch

Bobar

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

Hour 72 - hatch
Sounds right to me - When watering click on the full jug and then just once on the egg, also although it should be ready to hatch at 72 hours, if the same as chick lizards can then be kept indefinitely.

James [W^H]

Slightly Crazed
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

Hour 72 - hatch
Do you double click to hatch it in the incubator, in your backpack, or on the ground?

Bobar

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Well I have not done a turtle but with the chickens you put them on the ground and hatched them and preferably in a small enclosed area as once hatched they tend to run around at the speed of light and can be difficult to catch up with, which you need to do to tame them. I have no idea if the same is true of the turtles except the taming part prob.

Larisa

Publishing Manager, Stratics Leadership
Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
I had mine in my pack, just double-clicked it and it popped out and just stood there until I had it tamed.

Ox AO

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
two questions:
1. do these turtles grow? If not someone messed up the sizing. The size of rune beetle or even the other two beetles would be fine.

2. I was told if you don't put them in the incubator the egg can blow up. True or false?

Last edited:

Larisa

Publishing Manager, Stratics Leadership
Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
two questions:
1. do these turtles grow? If not someone messed up the sizing. The size of rune beetle or even the other two beetles would be fine.

2. I was told if you don't put them in the incubator the egg can blow up. True or false?

No they don't grow..they are hatchlings, thus small...I like them that way.

No they don't blow up, I've had a spare sitting in a box in my house because I have no room in my stables for another pet right now.