• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

What are the Living Embers and Sacred Mage Near Yew?

JC the Builder

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I was going by the Empath Abby in Yew and saw some fire elementals called living embers. They turned out to be a path to a cave with a Sacred Mage inside who is talking to himself. I used keywords like "Hello" and "Your crazy", but he does not respond.

living embers.jpg

sacred mage.jpg

Does anyone know what this is all about?

Lady CaT

Sage
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
All I can tell you is they were part of some sort of EM event a couple of months ago or so. No idea if they are still relevant or not.

Queen Arya

Rares Fest Host | Atl Sept 2011 & June 2013
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
JC they were past events-Knowing EM Bennu he is not done with them yet
He did mention on Thursday that there is a RP event going and to watch for suttle hints appearing in either Brit or Haven
Myself, Raina and Sky have been tracking this and believe we have found an extensive line of a quest (also not positive what we found isn't also an old quest)
there are axes owned by Orcs that start in East Brit) will update when I find More clues.
I have copied 7 books found and marked giving clues

JC the Builder

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
He did mention on Thursday that there is a RP event going and to watch for suttle hints appearing in either Brit or Haven
Myself, Raina and Sky have been tracking this and believe we have found an extensive line of a quest (also not positive what we found isn't also an old quest)
there are axes owned by Orcs that start in East Brit) will update when I find More clues.
I have copied 7 books found and marked giving clues
That is really cool. Having stuff players can investigate between events and hunt for makes things more interesting.