• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

What are the differences between Crimson and Platinum Drakes, if any ?

popps

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
They both come in 5 types, 100% of the Resists and their stats look to me moreless the same.

My question is, do they perhaps differ in anything, perhaps their training possible (some special ability that either one can be trained and not the other, perhaps ?) or in some stats which I may have overlooked, or are they just the same exact thing, only changing the name ?

But then, why would the Developers put into the game 2 tameable pets that are just a photocopy one of the other and only varying in their graphics and in their name ?

Thanks for the clarification.

Larisa

Publishing Manager, Stratics Leadership
Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED

popps

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
@Larisa

Thank you, do I therefore understand it correctly that they are exactly the same one thing, only changed in the name and in their appearance ?

That is, their stats and training potential as well as abilities in which they can be trained are the exact same.

Meaning, that one can pick either one as their preferred pet only based on the looks but with no worries that using either one they would miss on something that the other one might have as an exclusive peculiarity ?

Last edited:

Larisa

Publishing Manager, Stratics Leadership
Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Correct, the only difference is damage depending on where you find it, but with correct training they can be very similar.

Silent Singer

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Plat is a good karma pet, crimson is bad karma pet. Thematically speaking anyway. Just like their big brother versions.

popps

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Plat is a good karma pet, crimson is bad karma pet. Thematically speaking anyway. Just like their big brother versions.
@Silent Singer

Thanks for the clarification. As in regards to Tamers, though, what is the practical difference for them ?

I mean, is there any practical difference to the Tamer if they hunt with a good Karma Platinum or with a bad Karma Crimson ?

Thanks.

Meat Elemental

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
@Silent Singer

Thanks for the clarification. As in regards to Tamers, though, what is the practical difference for them ?

I mean, is there any practical difference to the Tamer if they hunt with a good Karma Platinum or with a bad Karma Crimson ?

Thanks.
You look evil that's about it there is no difference try and see maybe

Sent from my VOG-L04 using Tapatalk

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
They can both get Chivalry so there is no difference other than how they look.

PlayerSkillFTW

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
The difference between the two is purely cosmetic. I personally love the look of the Fire Crimson Drake, Cold Platinum Drake, and Energy Platinum Drake.