• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

What are Stratics Points?

• Thread starter Old Man of UO
  • Start date
  • Watchers 2
O

Old Man of UO

Thanks Cirno...

but, I have 4,557 posts and 14,431 trophy points. That doesn't match the trophy count. And, can I trade my trophies in for a new car? Make it a truck...

Cirno

Purple Pony Princess
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
They're cumulative, so you get 31 points for posting 31 posts.
Then you get 100 for posting 100 posts, giving you a total of 131.
Then 300 points for 300 posts, making it 431 points total.
And so on :)

I'm feeling deeply inadequate with only 931 points :(

Taylor

Former Stratics CEO (2011-2014)
VIP
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Benefactor
There are several trophies that users may earn, but only posts contribute to points at the moment. This was done to preserve our user title structure from vBulletin.

Theo_GL

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I'd be happy just to turn my in for a t-shirt.

kelmo

Old and in the way
Professional
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Dread Lord

Taylor

VIP
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Benefactor
lol, those are awesome. :D

Dermott of LS

UOEC Modder
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

So now the UHall has become the message board equivalent of the XBox 360... oooookay.

Taylor

VIP
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Benefactor

So now the UHall has become the message board equivalent of the XBox 360... oooookay.
Have you found the instructions for changing the theme? I think they've been posted in every thread created today.

Dermott of LS

UOEC Modder
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

Yep... changing the theme is no problem, it's just finding the theme that best suits my eyeballs.

Taylor

VIP
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Benefactor

Yep... changing the theme is no problem, it's just finding the theme that best suits my eyeballs.
You're artistic. If you create a theme, we can definitely see about included it. It might even earn you a Stratics Plus membership. :)

Flutter

Always Present
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
You're artistic. If you create a theme, we can definitely see about included it. It might even earn you a Stratics Plus membership. :)
Stratics Plus still exists? (this forum software thinks Stratics is spelled wrong haha)

Dermott of LS

UOEC Modder
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

To be honest, I've always loved the original version of the UHall that had all the threads laid out like an outline, had no "post bumping", and reset every day at midnight. That one to me will always be the best version, even if it did have some issues dealing with problem posters.

Uvtha

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Jeepers, if we are getting T-shirts out of the deal I may actually feel bad about losing my 5k posts. :p

Silverbird

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I like those t-shirts, too
For jumping onto the train and having the idea to use it as an avatar, i granted myself the right to choose one that i actually lack the points for. :D

O

Old Man of UO

I like those t-shirts, too
For jumping onto the train and having the idea to use it as an avatar, i granted myself the right to choose one that i actually lack the points for. :D
*files paperwork for copyrights*