• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

What are good stat’s for a sampire?

Riner

Journeyman
Governor
I’m looking for advice on what would make a good set of stat’s for a samphire? I’m thinking 180 stm 150 dex, and str, 25 ssi, 45 dci, 100 di, and 45 hci. Is there anything else I should be focused on or need higher/lower numbers in? Thanks

Last edited:

ultima2005

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Here's what I aim for with my sampire.

140+ HP, 180+ Stam, 35% ssi from the suit/jewelry, 100% DI from the suit/jewelry, 45% HCI, 45% DCI (unless you are refining equipment), 50%+ LMC, and 60+ mana.

If you can get 35% SSI and 100% DI from the suit/jewelry, it really frees up your weapons for mods.

Ang7

Sage
UNLEASHED
Sampires don’t really need 45dci since you can parry at a high rate with 2 handed weapons and parry/bushido. Lower dci let’s you trigger counter attack more often and actually increase damage output a lot.

you would optimize this by then putting refinements on your suit so you Overcap certain common resists and sacrifice dci you did not intend to use. For pvm, I think 25-30 dci is great with resists +5 to physical, fire, energy and cold (priority in that order)

you also only need 20ssi if your goal is using double axes and bladed staves. I would aim for 190s stam so you have a buffer when you take a few stam hits.

you would also want+25 hp too

other that you are spot on.

gwen

Slightly Crazed
Better aim for stamina increase items than Dex increase. Dex can be lowered when cursed. by% of your current one. With powerfull spell casters and samp 0 Resist Spells it gives a lot of troubles.
Having 150 Dex /180 stam
and 110 Dex 180 stam is quite different.

vegasy

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Sampires don’t really need 45dci since you can parry at a high rate with 2 handed weapons and parry/bushido. Lower dci let’s you trigger counter attack more often and actually increase damage output a lot.

you would optimize this by then putting refinements on your suit so you Overcap certain common resists and sacrifice dci you did not intend to use. For pvm, I think 25-30 dci is great with resists +5 to physical, fire, energy and cold (priority in that order)

you also only need 20ssi if your goal is using double axes and bladed staves. I would aim for 190s stam so you have a buffer when you take a few stam hits.

you would also want+25 hp too

other that you are spot on.
I have 60 parry. So how dci i need?

Inviato dal mio SM-A505FN utilizzando Tapatalk

gwen

Slightly Crazed
In what ways? Swing speed is based off stamina and healing skill speed is based off dex. Is that what you mean?
When you are cursed for 10-20% of your Dex, actual decrease amount is different.
My thrower with 224 stam often is cursed and has less than 210.

Ang7

Sage
UNLEASHED
I have 60 parry. So how dci i need?

Inviato dal mio SM-A505FN utilizzando Tapatalk
put your stats into parry calculator or look at what your last parry chance is. if you feel comfortable with the % that is all that matters.

i think upper 20% to lower 30%s is a fine parry chance. i would treat DCI as a nice to have, but no set number is needed. it isnt hard to get to 20 so i normally do that