• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

What are best weapons to use against peerless?

C

Cygnas

I went with a small group to poke a bit at the shimmering effusion, and could barely scratch it. My max damage on my sampire was maybe 30. I brought in 8 different weapons to try and all the same. My 100% fire damage weapon didn't do any more than any other. I had no problem at all with the other monsters that spawned, easily killing them solo. The funny thing was, when I tried to honor the SE, I got a strange message about not being able to honor a human. The Stratics database wasn't that helpful.

Anyway, I know people do a lot more damage against the shimmering effusion and wonder what type to use. Is there a slayer that works? Damage type?

And the same question for all peerless.
Shimmering Effusion
Mel
Travesty (Fey Weapon slayer)
Dreadhorn
Paroxymus
and umm.... what am I forgetting?