• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

What about the leftover Blackrock?

C

Craftyone

Has anyone heard what's to become of the remaining blackrock that people have? I haven't heard that it will be a turn in so I have no clue. Honestly hoping it's not a turnin because I doubt that the true value of the cost to mine it, or attempt for hours on a mule toon to mine it will match the real value of the point system. Example. 10k for humilty pieces or any of those anti virtue dungeon drops that any warrior or tamer may have gotten. I said a armed warrior or a tamer with a trained pet to protect them. Most mining mules had the benefit of a fire beetle only for smelting with a shovel in hand. See my concern that they don't make it a turn in item? I bet it won't be more than the value of the toons able to defend themselves against those possible br eles. If it turns out to be a turn in, I hope they prove me wrong,but I doubt it.
If anyone has read any part of the story line or has any insight on the leftover br, please post here for all.

Bazer

Slightly Crazed
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
if you dont want it ill take it, blackrock makes good deco.

E

Emil IsTemp

anyone ever try spellweaving with BR? like 5 or 6 people all stand in a circle, and cast armageddon at the same time..?

L

Lady D

HAHA no...but i have heard of ppl using it to blow them selves into the throne area in castle brit

P

Prince Caspian

I tried to use my blackrock leftovers in a cassarole.

Of course the microwave exploded and killed everyone in a 5 mile radius.

E

Emil IsTemp

haha Prince =).

Ive noticed some spots in Despise that you should be able to blow yourself to.. check out the Titan lair, east from the little pond.. the acid ele area, to the south.. and 2nd level north of the earth ele spawn.

ive either died, or just had the explosion mosta the times ive casted.

E

Eslake

Blowing things up? Blackrock has some use I'm not aware of?
(actually have no idea what its used for since those collectors are gone)

B

burnttrees

other then deco blowing things up and my favorite to just carry and see what i can infect i haven't heard anything i just hope they do not turn off black rock infection (like that isn't going to happen at some point :gee: )

C

Craftyone

Maybe we will get an answer in the near future? I still see alot for sale on vendors but they are all the small pieces.

Silverbird

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Have you noticed that most items of the first parts of the clean up were items that were introduced for ' a later use'. Such like the ophidian rations. Or many items that noone would use (in that amounts) like many of the holiday gifts. If they havent included blackrock pieces (yet) it could be a clue that it might be used in later event parts again.
Besides that you could carry one pice around with you and try to infect crtitters. taht way (and if you re able to kill the infected ones) you can improve your loot from them including the chance for some locked boxes witth a blackrock infected critter tag. (Very similar to those paragon chests.)

B

butthead owns

well some day u will make craftable with it so just hold on to it the shld of made it stackable to save room but again to easy for them

P

Prince Caspian

Could always use the small ones as hemmoroid removal aids.

Think of it... if you dare...

Directions:
1. Remove one Blackrock Suppository from the case.
2. Insert in problem area.
3. Make sure the area behind you is clear.
4. Read these words aloud: "Vas Kal An Mani In Corp Hur Tym"
5. Repeat if needed (and you survive)

Otis Firefly

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
use to be able to blow yourself onto the throne in castle brit tram on napa..(blocked)
i keep trying to do this again and cant do it anymore