• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

What a night to Welcome the MA to the XV horde!

I

Itari BC

After getting annhilated at Ice East we were suprised you guys had the courage to leave the castle...but you did and here were the results!(and the second one is so that there is no "40 BC piled in")

K

kelmvor

man i miss those kind of fights!:( i need a guild again. lol

G

Why do you place the skills box to cover your back pack?

Good so you pingged your own vent a 9pm..good job.

If you look at your map, there are 3 dots off island, I can swear there are more than 9 on the island....it a little fuzzy but I got out my good glasses.

OK you won, please insert .50 cents for a redo.

***Strokes Itari's EGO***

I

Itari BC

<blockquote><hr>

Why do you place the skills box to cover your back pack?

[/ QUOTE ]

That is too funny I actually laughed irl when I read this. Let me guess you looked at my toolbar...studied my screen real hard and then thought to yourself...how is he hacking? I actually brought up my skills bar to pull out the tracking skill to try to find hidden stealthers on the island.

<blockquote><hr>

Good so you pingged your own vent a 9pm..good job.

[/ QUOTE ]

9 pm you just confuse me.

This post wasn't about my ego, but we all did get quite the enjoyment out of it I'll say that. I wish I would have taken a shot of all the corpses at Ice East, but we were more focused on killing you and killing the barracoon. I posted this to show you that BC is alive and still a force to be wreckened with as opposed to "dieing" as someone posted in another thread. Please continue to recruit anything that moves as we enjoy running the train through your horde.