• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Selling] West Umbra vendors update 11 NOV 2019: New 5k Legendaries Added!

Silent Singer

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Hey folks,

Thought I'd try out one of the new commission vendors. I placed one due west from Umbra moongate, just across the void ditch (so you can shop from inside Umbra). He has three bags of random legendary armor / weapons / jewels. All items are 5000 gold.

umbra shop 1.JPG
If there is any interest I'll try to keep it stocked, or maybe add additional vendors as well.

Thanks for looking,

- Cal

Silent Singer

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Added a second vendor that has 10+ Lady Mel Special Hair Dyes, 10k each.
Also has Doom Tables and Doom Bookcase, 10k each as well.

Thanks for looking!

Silent Singer

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Update the vendors, added several Cu Pads, Luck Robes, and FC 1 FCR3 (or better) jewels, all 25k per.

Thanks for looking.

Silent Singer

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Sold all but the neon gold that day, I have the neon gold set back as trade for the generic Corgul sword belt recipe. If you get one of those let me know!

Silent Singer

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
West Umbra vendor updated on 4 OCT 2019:

umbra-vendor update-2.JPG

Removed the legendaries from Mage vendor bag (except a nice garg shield), will add more cheap legendaries later.

Added new 1/3 and 1/4 FC/FCR jewels to Mage, 25k per.

Added another luck robe and cu pads, 25k per on Arties. Also added another hair dye and two Doom bookshelves, 10k per.

Finally, added a bag with one each of all the Mysterious Stones (still no info from Kyronix on what these will do) as well as one of the Ancient Weapons and related Weapon Rack stealables. Put 250k on the bag.

Thanks for looking!

Silent Singer

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Hail Siege!

I added three bags of new Legendaries to the "Mage" vendor on the West boundary of Umbra. Bunches of garg stuff added too,each item in a bag is 5k gold, and the jewelry outside of bags is 1/3 gear that is priced as marked. Stop by and replace some suit pieces!