• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

<West Night> PST Night Time - Open RvR - Destruction - Recruiting!

A

Ahzie

<West Night>
A West Coast Night Time Guild

Play Style: Casual Schedule with Hardcore mentality and goals
Play Time: PST Night Time (7pm – 1am)
Event Focus: All RvR
Event Times: 8pm - 11:00pm Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday weekly
Event Calendar: http://www.xfire.com/clans/westnight/events/2008-9/
Guild Site: http://www.xfire.com/clans/westnight/

Who I am:

Hi, I am hardcore gamer with a huge passion for MMO’s. I live on the West Coast and work daily. I have been in several guilds in the past and in each guild I always had the same problem… The guilds scheduled events at ridiculous times that a normal person with a life and job living the West Coast could ever attend on time. I have played about every MMO on the market. On several occasions I was an Officer, Recruiter, or Class Leader in the guild I was in. Always dedicated to my class of choice as I dominated endgame content and am constantly in search of a real challenge. One I have always wanted to take on is to be your Guild Leader.

What I want:

I would like to form together a solid group of players that have a similar play time and are dedicated to the game. I believe that a small group that fights together on a regular basis can overcome any massive army. I would like to have a roster of 30 or so members that are devoted with the goal in mind to dominate all RvR. This way we can get to know each other, be familiar with others play style and always have enough for huge battles like City Siege. I may be a hardcore player but will keep things casual so people can have a real life at the same time. This will take a mature group of individuals where we can talk filthy and share interests.

With that in mind, if you live on the west coast with a night time restricted schedule please consider joining this guild.

Want to Join?
If you are thinking about becoming a part of this close group of dedicated West Coast MMO players please make a reply to this thread.